Saturday, February 10, 2007

How great am I....

If you read this prior to 8:00 PM Eastern time and tell my wife, I will hurt you!!! Hopefully she doesn't check it on her phone!!


My wife doesn't know it yet, but today I plan to suprise her when she gets home from work with a romantic dinner. She thinks the kids are still with me and that we are going to take them to my mothers later when she gets of and then go and see a movie. We have free movie tickets and we vowed not to spend any money for a while since we always spend a lot. I'm going to make her a great dinner at home with some type of mixed drinks (gotta get her drunk, it's fun)! Then we'll do a little dancing and I'll probably hook her up with a nice massage. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination....

She thinks I just cleaned the house last night just for the hell of it. It'll be our early valentines day since it's on a weekday again this year and we'll have the kids on the actual valentines day. Maybe we'll see a movie after dinner (maybe...)

Gotta go get the food to prepare for tonight.

Don't be jealous that your man isn't doing this for you. It's hard to be as great as me sometimes, but I can hold online training sessions if they are interested. LOL.

Late...

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you babe! Last night was soooo great! I love you!

reviewer said...

I'm sending my husband to talk to you! He hasn't done anything like that for me in years.

Unknown said...

Online training sessions, eh? I'm gonna go ahead and sign my husband up! Not the he isn't romantic but.....

Mailyn said...

That was so sweet of you! Go Jazz's hubby! ^_^

nath said...

That was an awesome thing to do and it seemed she enjoyed it a lot!

24Fan said...

Go Me!!!

Training starts next week!

Holly said...

If I were you, I'd be begging your wife to be more like me. I hate V-day. I don't want presents or romantic dinners or anything else. It's just another day.

Of course, MY MAN does things like that just because, not for one stupid day that's over commercialized. Maybe he can give YOU lessons?

;)

But you are super sweet...when you want to be.

24Fan said...

Uh...just so you know I do put this kind of stuff together for just any old day. I've done it plenty of times. However, I can't remember when ANYTHING has been done for me. EVER!

Holly said...

That's because your wife is a spoiled brat, but we love her anyway, right? lol

Rowena said...

Awwww, that was real sweet of you Josh...

Nicole said...

I've done stuff for you! Your such a liar, I just can't think of it right now! But I will, don't you worry. I'll remember it all.