Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Start it off right

I don't want this blog to be like a 24 fan site, but I have to start it off with a little 24 love. Any other Bauer fans out there? All hale the power of Bauer...

This show is single handedly the best show on TV. I want to hear from some other true fans out there! I have to admit, I didn't watch the fist three seasons, but finally caught on in season 4. Since them I have bought all of the box sets to catch up on what I missed.

This year I couldn't wait for it to come back on. I was watching the previews one day and my wife said I had a huge grin on my face while watching it. So far, this season has not disappointed!!

3 comments:

Rowena said...

Hey hey hey...welcome to Blogland Josh. I'm not a fan of 24 ONLY because I didn't watch it from the beginning. I hate starting fans so far into the season(s)...what am I missing?

Oh yeah, it's Rowena...Nikki's friend from L.A.

Nicole said...

Well you know I don't watch 24. lol. But hey if you go to Wena's blog (dylan) she is just as big a Prison Break fan as you. And every tuesday she posts about the show the night before.

Unknown said...

Holy cow....your wife didn't publicize you at all! I just happened to see it on my way to SF.

Anyway, I've never watched Prison Break*. I just wanted to say hi.

* My cousins are all obsessed with it and call each other different names from the show. Lame.

Keifer Sutherland is hot though.