Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Why am I hooked?

Not really sure why I spend my time watching lost when it comes on. After each episode except for a few, I feel disappointed b/c the show didn't show much of anything!!! Anybody else feel that way?

Tonight's episode just went on basically about nothing. The only thing that was accomplished is that Soyer and Kate were able to escape off of the island and Jack fixed up Ben, plus we found out a bit about Julia. However, it took an entire episode of nothing to get to that point! The folks at ABC are very good at getting you hyped up about nothing.

I will continue to watch and hope I get something out of the episodes to come......UGH!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

And this is why I don't watch it with you! lol. Why would I be interested?

Nope, I'll stick to my Grey's Anatomy! Yeah, baby that's tonight!

24Fan said...

Dork...

Unknown said...

I love GA.

I'm assuming 24fan is Josh....so, look who's calling someone a dork? You watch a show you admit sucks!

reviewer said...

I have seen an episode of it.
I have not seen GA either. I do love House though.