Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My wife made me do it...

I'm not much of a "blogger". Actually, I've never blogged before in my life. I think it's stupid, but probably only b/c I can't think of enough stuff to type. I have a myspace account, but rarely use it or type any messages to anybody.

However, I was bored tonight and checking out my wifes blog (I'm not checking up on her, she asks me to read it sometimes). I'll test it out for a while and see how thing go. If I get some interested readers, I'll continue to type away. We'll see....

Not too sure what to write about, so give me some hints. I guess I can type about my daily stuff, but that could get boring. I'll type more about me later. I'm sure I'll have some interesting stories that involve things like kids, sports, disk golf, goofing around, and the all important subject...SEX!

LATE!

5 comments:

Rowena said...

LMAO, it'd be interesting to read about your side of things for a change..your wife is crazy!

Holly said...

Well hell, they really do let anybody on here, don't they?

Haha.

Yeah, we want tales of your wife...

Nicole said...

Okay okay, I am NOT crazy! And you better not go nuts with UNTRUE stories about me. lol.

Love you and your new blog. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Yay, someone to give us more crap to tease Nicole about!!

PS: If you need something to "get the juices flowing" your wifes blog has a million mememe things on 'em [so do ours].

Good luck!

reviewer said...

Your made you do it, eh?
I wish my husband listened to me that well.

Great job on the man training Jazzy! lmao.